Saturday, February 26, 2011

OSO 17!!!

So each year, around the last Saturday of February, my girlfriend hosts a party for all of her friends from back in the day. It's modeled off of the conventions they all used to attend and so each person got name badges for those events, as they do with her party: Old School Oly.

This year is OSO 17, and for a second time I was able to design the badges for everyone. I decided to model the badges off of pictures of friends of ours who regularly attend these parties and other events that we're all into.

Here's the badge design for all of her friends who were there in the beginning (OSO):


(the Dark Lord Christian Plett)

and here's the badge design for everyone else (NOSO):


(Sara Goodwin and Rachel Mixon nee Mann)

These are all part of my Pop-Art Portrait Project which I'm officially kicking off with this party. Hope you all like these, I had a lot of fun cranking them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment